Bose L1® Compact system
Out of stock
Now you can have quality Bose® sound for almost any gig, event or occasion. The L1® Compact system is small enough to fit in your boot or back seat, and its innovative modular design makes setup easy and fast. You can arrange it in either a collapsed configuration for smaller spaces or a taller, extended configuration for larger ones. No extra gear to haul. No heavy speakers to hoist onto stands. No speaker cables.
The L1® Compact system's slim loudspeaker distributes sound clearly and evenly throughout the room, thanks to Bose® Spatial Dispersion™ technology. The speaker's unusual vertical shape makes it distinctly different from conventional PA speakers―and has a very positive effect on sound coverage. Even audience and band members off to the extreme sides hear the same clear, tonally balanced sound as those in front.
The L1® Compact loudspeaker array is smaller than those in L1® Model I and II systems, but it produces comparable horizontal sound coverage. L1® Model I and Model II loudspeakers project sound further with less dropoff of volume than the L1® Compact array.
With the L1® Compact system, you don't have to carry a separate amplifier, mixer or bass cabinet: They're already built in. The system's power stand includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier, plus a built-in mixer providing a total of four inputs and two outputs.
Channel 1 is a microphone input with a customised ToneMatch® preset for a hand-held dynamic microphone. The preset automatically optimises a hand-held microphone's tone when used with the L1® Compact system. Channel 2 accepts up to three inputs at once, including a guitar, keyboard or other instrument, DJ mixer, MP3 player, laptop or projector. It features a customised ToneMatch® preset to optimise the sound of an acoustic guitar.
The L1® Compact system: audio performance, simplified setup and one-trip portability. Only from Bose®.
- Spatial Dispersion™ loudspeaker technology features six small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure. This proprietary Bose® technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage. Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system.
- Integrated mixer in the power stand provides one microphone XLR input on channel 1; channel 2 has one instrument input, one RCA stereo input and one 0.31 cm stereo input. Both channels have two-stage clip lights, volume controls and a customised ToneMatch® preset. Rear panel has one 0.63 cm balanced line output and one RCA stereo output.
- Integrated power amplifier in the power stand delivers clean, precise amplification for L1® Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure.
- PA and monitors are combined into one lightweight, highly portable system. Proprietary Bose® technology enables the system to be positioned directly behind or to the side of a performer, eliminating the need for separate PA speakers, stage monitors and mixers.
- Proprietary ToneMatch® presets optimise the L1® Compact system for a dynamic hand-held microphone (channel 1) or acoustic guitar (channel 2).
- Two unique setup positions, extended (199.39 cm) and collapsed (41.91 cm), let you tailor the system's sound coverage for the room or event. For larger audiences, use the included loudspeaker extensions to elevate the array. For smaller gatherings and meetings, leave the array in its slot on the power stand and place the system on a tabletop.
- Durable, lightweight, interlocking components make the system very easy to transport, set up and break down. The power stand weighs just 11.33 kg, and the total system with loudspeaker and extensions weighs 13.15 kg. No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required. The entire system can be set up in a minute or less.
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.