Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM, Matte Blue Frost
Out of stock
Charvel® turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM, a brazen instrument for the progressive guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder Dinky® body
- Scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to fingerboard
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred TB-10 bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup
- Five-way blade switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for no-load tone control and volume knob (with 500K EVH® Bourns™ low-friction potentiometer)
- Mini two-way toggle switch for parallel and series pickup combinations
- Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge
- Charvel-branded die-cast locking tuners
- Available in Gloss Black, Matte Blue Frost, Satin Burgundy Mist or Three-Tone Sunburst with chrome hardware
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.