Fender 60s Jaguar Lacquer Lake Placid Blue
1 In stock
For guitarists who must have original-era Jaguar sound, look and feel, the Classic Series ’60s Jaguar Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during its debut decade, when guitarists from coast to coast used it to ride waves of reverb-drenched surf and instrumental music. With authentic features including a nitrocellulose lacquer finish in classic Fiesta Red and dual American Vintage Jaguar pickups, everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own, from surf to psychedelia and more.
- Colour : Lake Placid Blue
- Body : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape : Jaguar®
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape : "C" Shape
- Scale Length : 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard : Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius : 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets : 22
- Frets Size : Vintage Style
- String Nut : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays : White Dots
- Truss Rods : Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup : American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Neck Pickup : American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Controls : Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching : Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Pickup Configuration : SS
- Bridge : 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style
- Pick guard : 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs : Black Plastic
- Strings : Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features : Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons, Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod, Pop-In Tremolo Arm, Vintage Tinted Neck, White Pickup Covers
- Included Accessories : Black Hardshell Case, Owner's Manual, Warranty Registration Card
- Dimensions : 6.00x17.60x51.00 IN
- Weight : 23.20 LB
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.