Fender Classic Series '60s Stratocaster, Fiesta Red
1 In stock
During the 1960s, rock music truly came into its own when musicians re-wrote the book on electric guitar by conjuring fantastic sounds and styles never before imagined. Leading the sonic charge during that exciting decade was the Stratocaster® guitar, which became not only an even more versatile musical tool, but also a true cultural symbol.
The Classic Series '60s Stratocaster Lacquer evokes that golden chapter in Fender history with an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its sleek alder body. Other features include a "C"-shaped maple neck, 7.25"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and vintage-style ivory-dot inlays, three vintage-style single-coil pickups with five-way switching, multi-ply pickguard, aged control knobs and switch tip, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and vintage-style tuners. Tweed case included.
- Colour : Fiesta Red
- Body : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape : "C" Shape
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard : Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius : 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets : 21
- Frets Size : Vintage Style
- String Nut : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods : Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup : Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup : Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup : Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls : Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration : SSS
- Bridge : 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style
- Pick guard : 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs : Aged White Plastic
- Strings : Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features : Aged Knobs and Switch Tip, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Dimensions : 6.40x17.40x44.30 IN
- Weight : 20.30 LB
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.