Film Scores For Solo Piano
Film Scores For Solo Piano is a wonderful collection of those most cinematic pieces of music from film and television all arranged so that solo pianists can bring these climactic and inspirational scores to their own living room. The accompanying download card also provides exclusive online access to new audio tracks of all the works. Featuring some of the finest soundtracks to the best films and television shows written by some of the most accomplished living composers Film Scores For Solo Piano is an undoubtedly essential addition to the music stand of any music or film fan. Featuring classics like Adagio For Strings that have been used in a vast number of films to more definitive scores like Philip Glass's brilliant Koyaanisqatsi which are such key parts of the films they accompany that the two have become inseparable. Other important works included in this collection are Einaudi's excellent Una Mattina from 'Intouchables' Nico Muhly's wonderfully fitting The Egg - Cycling Holiday from 'The Reader' and Jeff Beal's inimitable theme from the Netflix series 'House of Cards'. Featuring 32 different pieces of Film Score sheet music fans of the incomparable effect of a score on film and television will finally be able to play their favourite pieces as well as discover new ones to play. Many of the world's greatest composers have been commissioned to create music that tells as much of a story as the imagery on screen and with this collection of film score sheet music you'll be playing works by Max Richter Hauschka Dustin O'Halloran Alberto Iglesias and Philip Glass among many others. A unique download card is also included which features demonstration tracks of every single Film Score in the book some of which (Koyaanisqatsi and House of Cards) are world-first recordings for Piano! This allows you to hear exactly how each piece should sound independent of the films and television shows that they were composed for before giving them a go yourself.
- Adagio For Strings [Barber, Samuel]
- Farewell Theme (from Between Strangers) [Preisner Zbigniew]
- Will And Amira (from Breaking And Entering) [Yared, Gabriel]
- Funeral (from The Constant Gardener) [Iglesias, Alberto]
- Love Theme (from Elizabeth: The Golden Age) [Armstrong, Craig]
- Up & Down (from The Face Of An Angel) [Escott, Harry]
- Theme (from Farewell, Herr Schwartz) [Hauschka]
- Departure (from Die Fremde) [Richter, Max]
- Opening Titles - The North Pole (from Frozen Planet) [Fenton, George]
- Theme (from Gluck) [Hauschka]
- Dead Things (from The Hours) [Glass, Philip]
- Theme (from House Of Cards) [Beal, Jeff]
- Yumeji's Theme (from In The Mood For Love) [Umebayashi, Shigeru]
- Pavane (from The Incredible Mrs Ritchie) [Hawes, Patrick]
- Una Mattina (from Intouchables) [Einaudi, Ludovico]
- Koyaanisqatsi [Glass, Philip]
- Down Over Lake Victoria (from The Last King Of Scotland) [Heffes, Alex]
- Theme (from The League Of Gentlemen) [Talbot, Joby]
- Opus 37 (from Like Crazy) [O'Halloran, Dustin]
- Opus 17 (from Marie Antoinette) [O'Halloran, Dustin]
- Her Gentle Spirit (from The Merchant Of Venice) [Pook, Jocelyn]
- Prelude (from Planet Earth) [Fenton, George]
- Primavera [Einaudi, Ludovico]
- The Egg - Cycling Holiday (from The Reader) [Muhly, Nico]
- The Bridge (from Rory O'Shea Was Here - aka Inside I'm Dancing) [Julyan, David]
- Piano Pier (from Shame) [Escott, Harry]
- On The Nature Of Daylight (from Shutter Island) [Richter, Max]
- Silencium (from Silent Witness) [Harle, John]
- Cambridge, 1963 (from The Theory Of Everything) [Jóhannsson, Jóhann]
- Thursgood (from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) [Iglesias, Alberto]
- Opus 22 (from Transparent) [O'Halloran, Dustin]
- Andante/Reflection (from Waltz With Bashir) [Richter, Max]
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.