Great Piano Solos Platinum
(Suitable for grade 3-5) A fantastic anthology of Piano solos to suit the intermediate performer from a huge variety of styles including Jazz Blues Film soundtracks and Classical standards. This volume is ideal for the working pianist and the student with a variety of performance situations.
- (Finale) 1812 Overture [Tchaikovsky, Pyotr Ilyich]
- Adagietto (Symphony No.5 In C Sharp Minor) [Mahler, Gustav]
- After Midnight (Chicago)
- Being Alive (Company) [Sondheim, Stephen]
- Beyond The Sea [Trenet, Charles]
- Big My Secret (The Piano)
- Both Sides Now [Mitchell, Joni]
- Canon In D [Pachelbel, Johann]
- Caravan [Ellington, Duke] [Tizol, Juan] [Mills, Irving]
- Crazy [Nelson, Willie]
- Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Gentlemen Prefer Blondes) [Styne, Jule]
- Don't Know Why [Harris, Jesse]
- Do-re-mi (Sound Of Music) [Rogers, Richard] [Hammerstein, Oscar]
- Glasgow Love Theme (Love Actually)
- Hallelujah I Love Him (Her) So [Charles, Ray]
- Here, There And Everywhere [Beatles, The]
- Honor Him/Now We Are Free (Gladiator)
- I Wanna Be Loved By You (Some Like It Hot)
- In The Hall Of The Mountain King (Peer Gynt Suite Op.46) [Grieg, Edvard]
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring (Cantata BWV 147) [Bach, Johann Sebastian]
- Killing Me Softly With His Song [Fox, Charles] [Gimbel, Norman]
- Maple Leaf Rag [Joplin, Scott] View
- Maybe This Time (Cabaret) [Kander, James] [Ebb, Fred]
- Misty [Garner, Erroll]
- My Heart Will Go On (Titanic)
- Nocturne In E Flat Op.9 No.2 [Chopin, Frederic]
- Now That I've Seen Her (Miss Saigon) [Schonberg, Claude-Michel]
- Rocket Man [John, Elton]
- Still Crazy After All These Years [Simon, Paul]
- Take That Look From Off Your Face (Tell Me On A Sunday) [Lloyd Webber, Andrew]
- The Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba (Solomon) [Handel, George Frideric]
- The Lady Sings The Blues [Holiday, Billie] [Nichols, Herbie]
- The Last Of The Mohicans
- The Night We Called It A Day [Adair, Tom] [Dennis, Matt]
- The Ride Of The Valkyries [Wagner, Richard] View
- Til There Was You (The Music Man) [Willson, Meredith]
- Wade In The Water
- With One Look (Sunset Boulevard) [Lloyd Webber, Andrew]
- You'll Never Walk Alone (Carousel) [Rogers, Richard] [Hammerstein, Oscar]
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.