Laney LFR-112 Powered 1x12 Speaker Cab
1 In stock
The Laney LFR cabinet is a full frequency, full range, powered cabinet, designed to deliver the varied tones of a digital guitar set up where it matters the most - to your audience.
- Conventional guitar cabinet chassis and design with tilt-back stand for stage mounting
- 1 x 12'' driver and 1'' compression driver for FRFR (full range flat response) sound
- 200 watts RMS
- Different speaker emulations (FRFR, 1x12, 4x12)
- AUX in and DI output with cabinet emulation
- Type: Full Range Flat Response Speaker Cabinet
- Construction: Conventional cabinet design with tilt-back mechanism
- Speakers: 1 x 12'' driver, 1'' compression driver
- Power: 200 watts RMS
- Connectivity: XLR combi/jack input, AUX in, XLR Cabinet Emulated DI Output, Link output
- Controls: Switchable cabinet emulation (FRFR, 1x12, 4x12), Ground lift, HF Trim, Input level
- Frequency Range: 47Hz - 20kHz
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us on 028 9032 6695.