Nord Stage 3 88
Out of stock
The Nord Stage 3 is the fifth generation of Nord's successful Stage series continuing their vision of the ultimate instrument for the performing musician.
Nord's outstanding new flagship instrument features their latest award-winning technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, their acclaimed Nord C2D organ, a greatly enhanced Piano Section and extensive hands-on Effects - all in one exceptional performance keyboard.
- OLED-displays for Program and Synth section
- Seamless transitions when changing programs
- Extended Split functionality with optional Crossfade
- Song List Mode
- Extended Morph Destinations
- Doubled memory (2GB) for the Nord Piano Library
- Greatly expanded polyphony (120 voices)
- Creative Filter presets
- Layer category
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample playback
- Dedicated OLED display for Oscillator functions
- Expanded Memory (480 MB) for the Nord Sample Library 3.0
- Extended Polyphony
- Super Wave category (S-wave)
- Nord C2D Organ Engine
- 2 new Pipe Organ models
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker - available per Slot
- Physical Drawbars for Nord Stage 3 Compact
- Improved Delay with added Feedback filters and Analog Mode
- Filter Mode with Resonance
- Separate Compressor per Slot with Amount and Fast mode
- Separate Reverb per Slot with Bright mode
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.