Many in stock
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
- Available in white or black finish
Superior Sound and Touch That Satisfies the Most Experienced Pianists
The FP-30’s exceptional performance easily outshines other instruments in its class. Roland’s unrivaled sound and feel deliver an authentic piano experience for maximum expression, providing a solid foundation for proper learning and the detailed articulation and response that experienced players demand. Supporting the FP-30’s advanced SuperNATURAL Piano engine is a powerful onboard sound system, along with a newly developed keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement, and Ivory Feel keys found in our high-end home pianos.
Powerful Digital Advantages for Learning, Creativity, and Enjoyment
Thanks to its modern digital engine, the FP-30 goes far beyond any acoustic piano, bringing more fun and productivity to your playing sessions. Non-piano sounds like organs, strings, and voices let you enjoy all types of music styles, and a variety of drum patterns are on board to back you up. It’s even possible to layer two sounds together or play different sounds with each hand. Bluetooth wireless is built in for working with MIDI music apps on mobile devices, while USB support enables you to play along with favorite tunes and save SMF songs captured with the FP-30’s recorder. Twin Piano mode is perfect for private lessons, allowing student and teacher to play side by side in the same octave ranges. And by plugging in headphones, you can get lost in musical journeys day or night without disturbing housemates or neighbors.
Highly Portable for Life on the Move
Available in white or black, the FP-30 offers a sleek, elegant look that’s a welcome addition to any room. The light, compact design fits in tight living spaces and is easy to move when needed. It’s great beyond the home as well, giving performers and music educators a pro-level instrument that’s incredibly mobile. For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another great benefit is that the KPD-70’s foot pedals can be used for hands-free turning of onscreen music pages while using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.