Singers Musical Theatre Anthology Soprano Volume 2
Soprano Volume 2. Two accompaniment CDs in each package which match the books containing a collection of songs from the musical stage categorized by voice type. The selections are presented in their authentic settings excerpted from the original vocal scores.
- A Call From The Vatican (Nine) [Yeston, Maury]
- A Very Special Day (Me And Juliet) [Rodgers, Richard]
- All Through The Night (Anything Goes) [Porter, Cole]
- And This Is My Beloved (Kismet) [Wright, Robert/Forrest, George]
- Another Suitcase In Another Hall (Evita) [Lloyd Webber, Andrew]
- Art Is Calling For Me (The Enchantress) [Herbert, Victor]
- Dear Friend (She Loves Me) [Bock, Jerry]
- Gooch's Song (Mame) [Herman, Jerry]
- How Could I Ever Know? (The Secret Garden) [Simon, Lucy]
- I Did Not Love You (Two By Two) [Rodgers, Richard]
- I Do Not Know You A Day (Two By Two) [Rodgers, Richard]
- I Don't Know His Name (She Loves Me) [Bock, Jerry]
- I Hate Men (Kiss Me, Kate) [Porter, Cole]
- I Loved (Jacques Berl Is Alive And Well And Living In Paris) [Brel, Jacques]
- I Whistle A Happy Tune (The King And I) [Rodgers, Richard]
- If I Were A Bell (Guys And Dolls) [Loesser, Frank]
- I'll Follow My Secret Heart (Conversation Piece) [Coward, Noel]
- I'll Know (Guys And Dolls) [Loesser, Frank]
- Is It Really Me? (110 In The Shade) [Schmidt, Harvey]
- It Wonders Me (Plain And Fancy) [Hague, Albert]
- Like A Woman Loves A Man (The Most Happy Fella) [Loesser, Frank]
- Look For A Sky Of Blue (Little Mary Sunshine) [Besoyan, Rick]
- Moonfall (The Mystery Of Edwin Drood) [Holmes, Rupert]
- My True Love (Phantom) [Yeston, Mauri]
- Poor Wand'ring One (The Pirates Of Penzance) [Sullivan, Arthur]
- Rauncy (110 In The Shade) [Schmidt, Harvey]
- Rosa's Confession (The Mystery Of Edwin Drood) [Holmes, Rupert]
- Simple (Nine) [Yeston, Maury]
- Simple Little Things (110 In The Shade) [Schmidt, Harvey]
- So Far (Allegro) [Rodgers, Richards]
- Take Me To The World (Evening Primrose) [Sondheim, Stephen]
- The Glamorous Life (A Little Night Music) [Sondheim, Stephen]
- The Greatest Of These (Philemon) [Schmidt, Harvey]
- The Gypsy In Me (Anything Goes) [Porter, Cole]
- The Sound Of Music (The Sound Of Music) [Rodgers, Richard]
- The Sun, Whose Rays Are All Ablaze (The Mikado) [Sullivan, Arthur]
- This Place Is Mine (Phantom) [Yeston, Mauri]
- Unusual Way (Nine) [Yeston, Maury]
- Vilia (The Merry Widow) [Lehar, Franz]
- Warm All Over (The Most Happy Fella) [Loesser, Frank]
- What Will It Be For Me? (Regina) [Blizstein, Marc]
- When Did I Fall In Love (Fiorello!) [Bock, Jerry]
- Will He Like Me? (She Loves Me) [Bock, Jerry]
- Without You (My Fair Lady) [Loewe, Frederick]
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us on 028 9032 6695.