Trevor James 10XE FLUTE
1 In stock
Trevor James 10xE - Multi-award winning first flute for the new player.
3 x UK Music Industry Award 'Winner' in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category.
An idea first flute for the new flute player or those returning to playing. The TJ10x flute is a very free blowing silver-plated instrument which helps the new flute player to learn at a much quicker pace. Manufactured to the highest quality and set up by hand in expert UK workshops.
- Advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining an easy and yet rich sound.
- Crown - wood and metal crowns as standard
- Padding - accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felt lined tail arms for an incredibly quiet machansim
- Triple plated finish - Double layer of silver-plating over flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
Straight silver-plated headjoint, Silver-plated body tube, Silver-plated ’Y’ arm mechanism, Drawn tone holes, A+442 pitch, Wooden case, Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
Curved and straight head (CD) outfit option, E Mechanism, C Foot.
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us on 028 9032 6695.