Boss D-Cube LX Guitar Amplifier
1 In stock
Guitar Amplifier Combo
For over four decades, CUBE amplifiers have brought exceptional value to musicians everywhere, offering great sound and versatile features in portable, go-everywhere designs. The DUAL CUBE LX Guitar Amplifier carries on this long tradition, evolved with the latest BOSS advancements for unmatched flexibility. This desktop powerhouse is the ultimate guitar amp for home practice and jamming with friends. And with a generous array of connectivity options, its range extends to performing, recording, and many other applications.
- Ultra-portable stereo guitar amplifier with professional sound and features
- Two custom-designed 4-inch speakers
- 10-watt stereo power amp (5 watts x 2)
- Eight newly developed guitar amp types plus one mic preamp type
- Seven onboard effects with deep editing via the DUAL CUBE LX Editor app
- Stereo input mode with wide, immersive sound for modelers and stereo pedals
- Three-band equalizer
- Store amp and effects settings in 27 memories (3 memories for each amp type)
- Powered via AC adaptor (included) or eight AA batteries
- Stereo line output with mic’d cab emulation
- Phones/Rec jack with support for an inline headphones microphone
- USB audio for direct recording and livestreaming
- Control jack for up to two external footswitches
- i-CUBE Link/Aux In jack for audio playback
- Selectable Loopback function for USB and i-CUBE Link/Aux In
- Onboard looper (requires optional footswitch)
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us on 028 9032 6695.