A fine selection of the most famous masterpieces by Frederic Chopin composed for or arranged for easy Piano. An essential addition to your Piano library.These books use the same notation as Carol Barratt's Classic Piano Course and are presented in a brand new easy-to-read style complete with fingerings and detailed composer biographies.Suitable for pianists between Grade 1-3 standard.
- Ballade No.1 In G Minor Op.23
- Barcarolle Op.60
- Berceuse Op.57
- Cantabile In Bb Major
- Chorale From Nocturne Op.37 No.1
- Etude No.3 Op.10
- 'Fantaisie' Impromtu Op.66 No.4
- 'Funeral March' From Sonata No.2 Op.35
- Largo In Eb Major Op. Posth.
- Mazurka Op.67 No.2
- Mazurka Op.68 No.2
- Mazurka Op.7 No.5
- Nocturne In Eb Major Op.9 No.2
- Nocturne In G Minor Op.15 No.3
- Piano Concerto No.1 Op.11 (2nd Movement: Romance)
- Polonaise In A Major 'Militaire' Op.40 No.1
- Polonaise Op.53
- Prelude In A Major 'The Polish Dance' Op.28 No.7
- Prelude In Bb Major 'Sunday' Op.28 No.21
- Prelude In C Minor 'Funeral March' Op.28 No.20
- Prelude In Db Major 'Raindrop' Op.28 No.15
- Prelude In E Minor 'Suffocation' Op.28 No.4
- Sonata No.1 In C Minor Op.4 (2nd Movement: Menuetto And Trio)
- Waltz In A Minor 'Brillante' Op.34 No.2
- Waltz In Ab Major 'Farewell' (Posthumous) Op.69 No.1
- Waltz In Db Major 'Minute' Op.64 No.1
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us on 028 9032 6695.