Classic Experience Encores Alto Saxophone
A further selection of arrangements for Alto Sax and Piano of themes from some of the world's most popular classics as featured in the hugely successful recording compilations.
- Air On The G String (Orchestral Suite No.3 In D) [Bach Johann Sebastian]
- Berceuse (Dolly Suite) [Faure Gabriel]
- Clair De Lune (Suite Bergamasque) [Debussy Claude]
- Nocturne (String Quartet No.2) [Borodin Alexander]
- Recuerdos De La Alhambra [Tarrega Francisco]
- Scene (Swan Lake) [Tchaikovsky Pyotr Ilyich]
- Sheep May Safely Graze (Cantata 208) [Bach Johann Sebastian]
- Spring (The Four Seasons) [Vivaldi Antonio]
- The Swan (Carnival Of The Animals) [Saint-Saens Camille]
- Theme (Moonlight Sonata Op.27 No.2) [Beethoven Ludwig Van]
- Themes (Peter And The Wolf) [Prokofiev Sergei]
- Waltz (Coppelia) [Delibes Leo]
- Waltz (Sleeping Beauty) [Tchaikovsky Pyotr Ilyich]
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.