Great Piano Solos Purple
(Suitable for grades 3 -5) A wonderful variety of fantastic piano solos in one Purple Book! This bumper collection offers forty-nine solos with a wide selection of jazz standards showtunes blues classics film themes classical pieces and great pieces for the intermediate level pianist.
- (Everything I Do) I Do It For You [Adams, Bryan] [Lange, Robert John] [Kamen, Michael]
- A Retreat (The English Patient) [Yared, Gabriel]
- Adagio (Concerto For Clarinet And Orchestra In A) [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- All The Things You Are [Kern, Jerome]
- Angels [Williams, Robbie] [Chambers, Guy]
- As Time Goes By (Casablanca) [Hupfield, Herman]
- Ave Maria [Gounod, Charles]
- Besame Mucho [Velazquez, Consuelo]
- Cabaret (Cabaret) [Kander, John] [Ebb, Fred]
- Candle In The Wind [John, Elton] [Taupin, Bernie]
- Chelsea Bridge [Strayhorn, Billy]
- Come What May (Moulin Rouge) [Baerwald, David]
- Cry Me A River [Hamilton, Arthur]
- Falling In Love Again [Hollander, Friederich]
- Feeling Good [Bricusse, Leslie] [Newley, Anthony]
- Flying Without Wings [Mac, Steve] [Hector, Wayne]
- Goldfinger (Goldfinger) [Barry, John]
- Gymnopedie No.1 [Satie, Erik]
- I Have A Dream [Abba]
- I Whistle A Happy Tune (The King And I) [Rogers, Richard] [Hammerstein, Oscar]
- Imagine [Lennon, John]
- In A Sentimental Mood [Ellington, Duke] [Mill, Irving] [Kurtz, Manny]
- It 'Aint Necessarily So (Porgy And Bess) [Gershwin, George] [Gershwin, Ira] [Heyward, Dubose] [Heyward, Dorothy]
- It's A Life (The Truman Show) [Dallwitz, Burkhard]
- Jean De Florette [Petit, Jean-claude]
- John Dunbar Theme (Dances With Wolves) [Barry, John]
- Liebestraum [Liszt, Franz]
- Luck Be A Lady (Guys And Dolls) [Loesser, Frank]
- Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence [Sakamoto, Ryuichi]
- Moonlight Sonata [Beethoven, Ludwig Van]
- Need Your Love So Bad [John, Mertis]
- No Matter What (Whistle Down The Wind) [Lloyd Webber, Andrew]
- Pennies From Heaven [Johnston, Arthur]
- Pick A Pocket Or Two (Oliver!) [Bart, Lionel]
- Polovtsian Dances (Prince Igor) [Borodin, Alexander]
- Prelude In D Flat Major No.15 Op.11 [Scriabin, Alexander]
- Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars [Jobim, Antonio Carlos]
- Rupert Bear (The English Patient) [Yared, Gabriel]
- Someone To Watch Over Me [Gershwin, George] [Gershwin, Ira]
- That's Amore [Brooks, Jack] [Warren, Harry]
- The Air That I Breathe [Hazelwood, Mike] [Hammond, Albert]
- The English Patient (The English Patient) [Yared, Gabriel]
- The Godfather Waltz (The Godfather) [Rota, Nino]
- This Year's Love [Gray, David]
- Till There Was You (Music Man) [Wilson, Meredith]
- Trumpet Voluntary [Purcell, Henry]
- What A Wonderful World [Weiss, George] [Thiele, Bob]
- What'd I Say [Charles, Ray]
- Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (The Phantom Of The Opera) [Lloyd Webber, Andrew]
- Yesterday [Beatles, The]
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us on 028 9032 6695.