Line 6 Helix LT Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
Out of stock
The Helix® LT guitar processor delivers the highest levels of performance, flexibility, and control in its class. Featuring the same powerful dual-DSP processing and award-winning HX Modeling technology found in the flagship Helix Floor and Helix Rack guitar processors, its streamlined I/O complement and hardware configuration make it more affordable for budget-conscious guitarists who still want to access the power of Helix. Helix LT also makes an ideal backup processor for Helix Floor and Helix Rack owners, as the presets for all three are compatible.
- DSP Processor: 2 x SHARC ADSP-21469 @ 450 MHz
- A/D Converters: Cirrus-Logic CS5368 (8 ch, 24-bit/192kHz)
- D/A Converters: Cirrus-Logic CS4385 (8 ch, 24-bit/192kHz)
- Preset Locations: 1,024 (8 Setlists x 128 Presets)
- MIDI Bank/Program Change: MSB, LSB, and/or PC
- Main Display: 6.2” Diag. 800 x 480-Pixel Colour LCD
- Comprehensive Mac/PC Editor: Helix Edit
- Power Supply: Internal AC (IEC Connector)
- Processing Block Locations: Up to 32
- Discrete Stereo Paths: Up to 4
- Guitar Amp Models: 50
- Bass Amp Models: 12
- Cabs: 37
- Mics: 16
- Effects: 104
- Input Gates: 4 (One Per Input Block)
- A/B or Crossover into Parallel Path: Yes
- Reverb, Delay, FX Loop Bypass Trails: Per Block
- Looper Memory: 120 Sec. Mono, 60 Sec. Stereo (1/2-Speed)
- Global EQ: 3 Fully Parametric Bands + High & Low Cut Filters w/Assignable Outputs
- Footswitches: 12 + EXP Toe
- Footswitch Types: Latching, Momentary
- Up/Down Switches: Bank Queue, Preset Up/Down, Snapshot Up/Down
- Controllers: 108 (14 + 94 via MIDI CC)
- Max Assignments Per Preset: 64
- Max Assignments Per Controller: 64
- Inputs: 6
- Outputs: 10
- FX Loop(s): 2 x Send, 2 x Return (Stereo-Linkable)
- Expression Pedal In: EXP 2
- External Amp Control Outputs: 2
- L6 LINK output: Yes
- AES/EBU: Out
- USB Audio Interface: 8-In, 8-Out
- iPhone/iPad Recording & Playback: Yes
- Width: 20.86’’
- Depth: 11.87’’
- Height: 3.61’’
- Weight: 12lbs
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, however delivery in the Belfast area is free with digital pianos. Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.