Roland FP-E50 Piano
Out of stock
A Modern Portable Piano with Powerful Entertainment Features
The FP-E50 brings you a premium digital piano experience—and so much more. This fun portable instrument is filled with Roland’s top technologies, providing a complete creative hub for learning, performing, and writing music.
Develop and perform authentic piano techniques with the SuperNATURAL Piano engine and 88 weighted-action keys. Explore synthesizers, orchestral voices, and more with the advanced ZEN-Core sound engine, backed by interactive accompaniments that put you in control of a full band. Connect a mic and sing with vocal effects and real-time harmonies. And go further with Bluetooth® audio/MIDI support, onboard recording, computer connectivity, and numerous expansion options on Roland Cloud.
- Versatile piano and entertainment instrument filled with advanced Roland technologies
- Authentic grand piano sound and touch with Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine and PHA-4 Standard 88-note hammer-action keyboard
- Expandable ZEN-Core sound engine with 1018 onboard sounds, including synthesizers, orchestral and world instruments, guitar, bass, drums, and more
- Interactive accompaniments with professional styles created by top composers and performers
- Expand your creative range with Z-Style Packs, EXZ Wave Expansions, and SDZ Sound Packs on Roland Cloud
- Mic input and pro vocal effects, including real-time harmonies and voice transformer sounds
- Bluetooth audio/MIDI support for interfacing with mobile devices
- Streamlined panel with intuitive controls and easy access to deeper features
- Save favorite sounds for fast recall and store entire keyboard setups in Scene memories
- Onboard stereo speaker system with rich, full sound
- Headphones jack to play and practice without disturbing others
- Stereo audio output for connecting to an external sound system
- Stereo audio input for connecting a music player or other device
- Onboard recording function with overdub capability
- USB audio/MIDI interface for working with music production software on computers and mobile devices
- USB memory port for saving recordings, sound setups, and system settings to a USB flash drive
- Create a unified upright piano look with the KSFE50 stand and KPD-70 pedal unit
- KS-10Z, KS-12, and KS-20X stands and DP series pedals available for portable use
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us on 028 9032 6695.