3 In stock
When you’re on a budget and looking for your family’s first piano, authentic tone and playability should be your top priority. The affordable RP107 delivers on both counts, thanks to the acclaimed sound engine and keyboard action found in higher-end Roland pianos. It looks attractive too, with a smart design that combines traditional styling with a compact footprint that fits in any space. And with onboard Bluetooth®, you can enhance musical enjoyment and accelerate learning with mobile devices and the companion Roland Piano App.
- Affordable home piano with class-leading sound and playability
- Compact and attractive design with traditional upright styling
- Deep expression from Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano technology
- Authentic acoustic grand piano touch and response with the 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard
- Simple and direct user interface for easy operation
- Onboard stereo speaker system with rich, full sound
- 256 notes of polyphony supports playing complex pieces with no compromise
- Connect a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth to play along with favorite songs and work with MIDI music apps
- Control RP107 features, explore lessons, and more with the companion Roland Piano App
- Sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals to support advanced techniques
- Dual headphones jacks and Twin Piano mode for playing along with a friend or teacher
- Integrated lid slides out to protect the keyboard when not in use
- USB ports for connecting with computers and flash storage devices
UK postage is free on most items, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis.
We send smaller items via Royal Mail and larger items via a carrier. We will e-mail you when your order has been shipped. Orders usually take 2-3 working days.
Delivery to Ireland is free on items over £179, excluding pianos, digital pianos and double basses which we will quote on an individual basis. For delivery of items under £179, the cost is £10.
We are happy to give a quote for international shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 28 9032 6695 for a price.
Due to the size and weight of pianos and digital pianos, we have to quote for delivery on an individual basis, Email us at email@example.com or phone us on 028 9032 6695 for a quote.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging, and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received it, inspected it and processed the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For any delivery questions or queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 028 9032 6695.